Bun hygro is a temperature and relative humidity (RH) recorder-alarm. It is powered by a ultra-long life battery (over 25 years) and connects directly to Wi-Fi.
Ideal for any restaurants, commercial kitchens, fast food stores, coffee shops, deli shops, butcher shops, bakery's, beer stores, inconvenience stores to regularly and remotely monitor their coolers and freezers temperature.
More than an accurate meter and a reliable logger, the Bun hygro is also a cloud-based alarm system. All setting parameters like measurement intervals, upload intervals, minimum and maximum allowed temperature and humidity thresholds can be set through a web-based application (www.loggermaster.com) on any platform.
It sends out email and text message alarms as soon as any parameter goes wrong. It provides access to the records history, graphs and periodical reports on any platform. Its hardware and software installation is very easy and does not require any special tools or applications.
The BUN has since been improved. The latest versions (2nd gen) offers additional features that include:
- The 2nd generation BUN have a simpler interface compared to the 1st generation allowing for faster and easier setup,e ven for users that have minimal computer knowledge. Please see the videos below for more information.
- Improved battery efficieny when using the BUn without WiFi connection.
- Improved battaery capacity by 1000 mA
- Improved packaging
- Built in sensors: Temperature (Celsius) and RH (%)
- Temperature measurement range (internal sensor model): -40 to +55 C (-40 to +130 F)
- Temperature measurement range (External sensor with cable): -40 to +125 C (-40 to +255 F)
- Temperature measurement accuracy (C): +- 0.3
- RH measurement range: 0 - 99 %
- RH measurement accuracy: +- 3% (max.) (down to +- 1.8 % by order)
- Power supply: Internal Battery
- Protection class: IP 54
- Compliances: IEEE 802.3, EN 61326-1, EN 61010, FCC, CE, ROHS
- Battery life: Up to 25 years while using the standard setup.
- Upload intervals: Every minute to once a week (or on demand)
- Record intervals: 1 minute to 120 minutes (down 2 sec. by order)
- Interface: Wi-Fi - IEEE 802.3
- Max. number of internal records: 16,384